Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lanvin High Top Sneakers

 These Lanvin Suede Textured High Top Sneakers are all I have been thinking about lately for my next big purchase. I saw them in Barneys a few weeks ago and have been in love with them! They're constructed on the outside with suede which is actually not a great material as it shows the tiniest speck of dirt and isn't that durable in rain - but as I live in LA where a rain day is cause for an emergency stay-at-home day, I'm not too worried.

What I love the most about these sneakers is that they're edgy and unique, instantly recognizable without being loud. You can pair them with jeans and wear them into the office on a casual day (which again, in LA is EVERY day), or wear them when you're just out and about, they'd still look good at night if you're going some place nice for dinner. 

I love that there is a zip on the side because lots of high tops like my current Dior Homme Hi-Top, are gorgeous and comfortable but it can be annoying trying to put them on. They're also ventilated so your feet don't feel all overheated in there. I just heard that the Malibu Lanvin received a new shipment, so I'm tempted to go over this weekend - will keep everyone up to date on my weekend buys, if any!

Lanvin Suede High Top Sneakers ($1,075, Mr Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment