Wednesday, August 28, 2013

SK-II Facial Treatment Mask


For the Patrick Bateman in all of us is this iconic SK-II Facial Treatment Mask available at Sephora for $125 for 10 sheets. These are the standard for which all sheet masks are compared.

I must admit, this summer for my various travels I relied on these delicate liquid masks to keep my skin moisturized and radiant. I used it all the time on flights and yes you will get some stares but your skin will thank you and the stares you get later from people wondering how your skin looks so gorgeous from all that travel is more than worth it if you ask me.

Pitera, SK-II's signature ingredient from sake ferment is especially concentrated in this mask. Pitera is especially plentiful in Vitamin B and organic acids that rejuvenate skin.

What more can I say? Go pick up a 6 pack or a 10 pack, and indulge your inner vain investment banking sociopathic self (Patrick Bateman reference).

No comments:

Post a Comment