Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sisley-Paris Eau de Campagne Perfumed Deodorant


There is nothing I dislike more than a bad deodorant! Unlike perfumes, deodorants have always been seen as a gym-goer necessity. I've been using 'designer' deodorant since high school, when I realized the white chalky plain brands were staining my favorite shirts. The designer deodorants are usually a solid-gel like stick, however my new favorite is the Eau de Campagne from Sisley-Paris.

It is a spray deodorant housed in a minimal aluminum nitrogen spray bottle. The scent is a strong at first but fades so by the time you get to the gym, it won't be obnoxious. It has a cooling effect and the actual fragrance notes remind me of a winterfrost mint so it is perfect for hot LA summers. A lady at Equinox actually went up to me to ask what I was using. A little goes a long way so the 5oz can will last a long time!

Available at Bergdorf Goodman



No comments:

Post a Comment