Friday, March 15, 2013

SACHAJUAN Normal Hair Shampoo

My shampoo changes as often as my cleanser and lately I've been obsessed with a Swedish line called SACHAJUAN that I discovered through Woodley&Bunny. The sales people tell me that Ellen DeGeneres swears by their stuff but that is besides the point.

SACHAJUAN is extremely simple, from the bottles to the no frills label, but thats their appeal. It kind of reminds me of a even more pared down Davines. The Normal Hair Shampoo uses something called Ocean Silk Technology to stimulate hair and scalp and give it a healthy look.

I noticed after a week of using it that my hair seemed stronger, softer, and shinier. I don't have long hair so the fact that I notice a positive difference in such a short amount of time really speaks to how wonderful this shampoo is. This is a daily shampoo, which is important for me because I need something not harsh but that also cleanses my hair which tends to get oily and prone to dandruff if I don't take of it. Using this shampoo has left my hair and scalp balanced and I definitely see myself buying another bottle.

SACHAJUAN Normal Hair Shampoo - $24

No comments:

Post a Comment