Saturday, November 10, 2012

Azature Black Diamonds




I don't wear nail polish but I was at a dinner party this week and the theme for men was "all black everything" and the theme for women was "diamonds are forever". There was a lot of mixing and my tablemate, this British former popstar had this unique, eye-catching nail polish on. I had to know what it was and when she said "Black Diamon by Azature" - I immediately knew this was a Fetch Hunter find.

There is one bottle of this that contains almost 267 carats of black diamonds that will set back buyers by $250,000. Celebrities such as Kelly Osbourne, and Megan Fox have been photographed wearing this on red carpets.

For those who have other places to spend $250K, Azature also has a more economic version that only has 1 black diamond retailing for $25 available at Ron Robinson at Fred Segal. Available here (Azature Black Diamond, $25/$250,000)




No comments:

Post a Comment